Corporate Headshot & Personal Branding photography on the Gold Coast.
In this day & age of social media & publicity , people want to see the Faces behind the Business. It’s more important than ever to have an outstanding corporate headshot and awesome personal branding photography created around your business. These promotional images can also incorporate lifestyle photography as well as your product photography to paint a compelling series of strong promotional images to draw your customers to you.
Fotoforce Commercial photography on the Gold Coast are experts at Lifestyle & Headshot photography and happy to work with you to create a smorgasbord of outstanding promotional Corporate Photography on the Gold Coast for you .
Here are Fotoforce Commercial Photography on the Gold Coast’s Top 12 Tips to Awesome Headshot Photography for Men
1 ) Make a decision about whether you want to be freshly shaved or not. Some men do a ‘ 5o’clock shadow look ’ first and then have a shave here for some freshly shaven photos too.
2) Think about your hands & nails as they may feature in some photos so make sure they are looking good
3) Arrive with your outfits pressed and on hangers … shirts folded up in a bag are going to be completely crushed which will show up on the digital cameras.
4) If you want to wear a shirt and tie .. make sure the collar size fits you well. If the collar is too small it will look like you are being strangled by it and if it is too big .. it will swim under the tie and as these things are seen in close-up , best to get it right .
5) The same rings true if you are wearing a jacket .. make sure it fits you well and you can do it up easily
6) Make sure your shirt and jacket collars are all in good condition and not frayed or damaged as this will all show up
7) Remember to bring a belt if you need it at all to finish the look of the outfit
8) Accessorise your outfit with the right footwear if you wanting any full lengths
9) Men’s jewellery .. a distinctive watch can be a great look and add any bracelets or necklaces that enhance the image you are looking for.
10) Think about all the imagery you may need before starting your shoot so that we make sure we get everything covered for you e.g. linked in profile, social media profile, authors image for a Blog, banner style image for the website, Event promotion, new product release etc etc.
11) Would any props enhance your imagery .. a cup of coffee, the financial times, a laptop , I-phone, glass of wine, a microphone, any products or distinctive props .
12 ) Don’t worry if you wake up with a pimple or blemish , we can photo-shop this to disappear… but cancel your shoot if you have an eye infection or mosquito bite on your face that has caused swelling.
Let Fotoforce Photography put your best face forward for you at our Burleigh Heads studio which is surrounded by lush tropical grounds with a rainforest .. giving you endless choices of settings. Or we are happy to come to your workplace, home or chosen location anywhere from Byron Bay to Brisbane.
Website : www.fotoforce.com
Facebook : www.facebook.cpm/fotoforce photography
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : Annie Noon 0417-882 554Back To Blog »